Return or exchange an item – our 100% money back guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt (Manual handling equipment has a 7 days returns policy). Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
1. Goods will only be accepted for return if they are dispatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise (Manual handling equipment has a 7 days returns policy).
2. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
3. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
4. Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
5. DVD’s are a non-returnable item unless they are damaged upon delivery. If goods were damaged upon delivery customers will only be liable for a refund if the goods have been marked as damaged with the courier. Please check your goods before signing with the courier..
* We recommend that customers return goods for refund or exchange using a courier
Access Platforms Product Warranty: Against faulty workmanship or material defects for a period of 12 months from date of purchase.
Pallet Trucks, Stackers and Sack Trucks: All equipment carries a 12 month full (parts & labour) warranty.